I've been posting old pics galore on Facebook, so I'm sharing the wealth with my parents.
This is the only picture I have left of my first dog, Ziggy and it's stuck to the glass of the frame that it was in! He was a biter, though and we were only together for a short time.
What's interesting about the racetrack picture is that it was taken at Rocky Mountain Greyhound Park in Colorado Springs. Later, when we moved to Portland and adopted our second greyhound, Zeke, we found out that he had won a marathon race @ 699 yards at that track a couple of years after the picture was taken.
What's interesting about the racetrack picture is that it was taken at Rocky Mountain Greyhound Park in Colorado Springs. Later, when we moved to Portland and adopted our second greyhound, Zeke, we found out that he had won a marathon race @ 699 yards at that track a couple of years after the picture was taken.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, Dad!