Monday, April 6, 2009

Something I'm awful at...

...being sick. I can admit it. I'm one of THE worst patients. Any hint of pain and I turn into a super mega nightmare. I guess I have the flu now (sore throat, congestion, minor temp, weakness) and I'm miserable.

Everytime I feel a cough coming on, I want to cry. To say I don't "do well" with pain is an understatement. I know there's pretty much nothing that can be done other than take cough syrup/Dayquil/Nyquil, but I HATE it.

Rant over. I must say that I am lucky to have John taking care of me and putting up with me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm horrible at being sick too... I turn into a blubbering baby! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I hope you feel better soon! I've been around all day long! I just go to bed so early these days. How are you?

    ReplyDelete