Apples -- I like apples, but I've recently discovered that my favorite kind of apples are Pink Lady ones. I just did a little Wikipedia reading on them (oh...the horrors...don't tell my professors!) and they hail from Australia. Pink Lady is also known as Cripps Pink, which sounds like a female gang to me, so I think I'll still with Pink Lady. Try one -- you'll like it!

Photo courtesy of the Government of Australia.
Aruba -- My FAVORITE Caribbean island. John and I went there on our honeymoon, because we had heard so many good things about it and my parents had gone there on theirs'. It was amazing. I was about to say it's the safest Caribbean island I've ever been to, and it is, although followers of the Natalee Holloway case might disagree. While there, we had amazing food, amazing accommodations, amazing weather, and just an amazing time!

Photo courtesy of the Aruba Tourism Board.
No comments:
Post a Comment