A little over a month has gone by since I posted my "40 Before 41" list. Not too much has been accomplished, but I'm going to try to do monthly check-ins to keep myself on task!
1. Read 50 books in one calendar year. I'm on task for this one!
2. Finish my master’s degree. As of tomorrow afternoon, I'll be 3 credits closer.
7. Hang out with my friends more often (or talk more often to those I can’t hang out with more due to geography.) Met up with one of my best friends last month and going to meet a library school friend for lunch on Saturday.
12. Watch Netflix movies within two weeks. Watched the first two episodes of Big Love (HBO Series) within two days -- not bad!
29. Turn in a school assignment a whole day before it’s due. This was actually supposed to be "Complete a school assignment a whole day before it's due." Well, lo & behold, that's happened...albeit by accident! (I thought my paper for this weeklong class I'm taking was due today. Guess what? Due tomorrow!) I can cross this one off!!!! DONE.
32. Put money into savings each month. Did this at the end of February...hoping to keep it up!
37. Try 5 new restaurants. Tried one so far -- See my review on Agave here.
So, not too bad for the first month!
No comments:
Post a Comment