Monday, December 5, 2011

Why I've Been MIA


My baby boy Max passed away on November 4th, 2011. Devastation. I'll devote an entire post to this, but I'm working my way into writing about it.

Then Turkey Day showed up with all kinds of family present. Had a nice day of shopping with my Mom & Dad (my Mom LOVES these chairs in HomeGoods):



My final project was due this past Friday and I'm only one 25 minute presentation/3 hour class away from THE END!!!

Friday night I got some sad news. My friend and sorority sister Meg passed away. She'd been battling Ocular Melanoma for quite some time and finally succumbed to it. She was brave in her fight and kept her 1000-watt smile. Even though some think Facebook is a waste of time, I'm very thankful that it reunited us.

This was from my 20th b-day at Cheesecake Factory in Bethesda, MD. Meg is on the left, I'm in the center, and our friend Jeanine is on the right.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've had such a hard month. Big Hugs to you. 2012 will be better I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete