Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Quick Update

How is it possible that it's been almost a month since my last post?

I wanted to get a quick post in...



...because...



...I have BIG news!



I HAVE A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



(OK...sorry. I'll stop shouting.)

To be clear, I have a new position at the company that I've been working at (for 14+ years!)

This is good news (in case you couldn't tell).

Over the past year and a half, in my previous position, I was exposed to parts of the company that I knew very little about, but was afforded the opportunity to learn about them and work with various departments that I previously had not worked with.

I learned a lot.

Not only about the company, but about myself.

While I appreciated the opportunities I had, I knew it was time for a move for me.

The stars aligned (OK, it wasn't that pretty behind the scenes...lol) and I've now been afforded the opportunity to work on the team behind the company's newest product. I'm beyond thrilled for this opportunity. I look forward to doing work that I'm familiar with and that plays to my strengths but also about learning even more things about the company.

I officially started the new position on July 1st, but am transitioning out of my previous role over throughout the month.

I'm thrilled. (Did I mention that already?)



1 comment: