I currently have nine blog posts in draft format. (One as old as 2012!!!)
Eek!
For someone who's a "tad" OCD and likes her inbox clean and tidy, having these drafts is a bit freakish.
You may be saying to yourself, "Why doesn't she hammer one of those posts out instead of writing this one?"
Good question.
This post doesn't require much brainpower -- I can write from the hip, so to speak. The others require thoughtfulness, some research, etc...
Maybe by putting them out here for public consumption, it will push me to write them sooner rather than later.
Or not.
Here are they (in order of age):
- BQOTD: Can You Be Friends with Someone You've Not Met IRL?
- Sisterhood: What Does It Mean to You?
- Self-Diagnosed with Hyperosmia
- Caribbean Queen
- Four Facts
- Books Read in 2014
- The Toughest Job You'll NEVER Love
- Reading Challenge Check-In
- 50 States? 50 Blogs: Idaho
Regarding #9, I'm a bit wary of doing this post. Immediately (and I mean, like the next day) after I did my last 50 States? 50 Blogs? post for Hawaii, the blog I featured disappeared. Yup. that's right. Normally I email the blogger after I write my post to let them know I've written it and that I'll be linking to their blog. I didn't even get a chance in this case.... Weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment