Thursday, May 1, 2008

Am I the only one on the planet

that doesn't find these shows funny?

"The Office"
"Family Guy"
"How I Met Your Mother"

I like a good comedy as much as the next person, but I'm just not feeling it with these oh-so popular shows. I'll stick with my TV Land repeats from the 80s, thanks.

4 comments:

  1. zOMG How I Met Your Mother is one of our favorite shows.

    That's it... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to be in the right mood to watch Family Guy... sometimes its really dumb and other times its hilarious. I've only seen The Office a couple of times, but wasn't impressed. I can relate having worked in a similar office environment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. No you're not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't watch the others, but How I Met Your Mother is awesome. I might be biased though b/c Matt is a ringer for Neil Patrick Harris. BIL is trying to teach my 18 month old nephew to call him uncle Barney (NPH's character).

    ReplyDelete