Monday, May 19, 2008

I wish I could name drop

I don't necessarily like a name dropper, but I wish I had a name that I could at least drop. I got nothing or if I do they're so B-league/amateur hour. I went to high school with a guy that used to play in the NHL. I saw Denis Leary at a Boston Celtics game. I know, I know, I'm reaching.

I have however been to lots of Major league ballparks. So, here's my namedropping attempt:

1) Fenway Park ~ Boston Red Sox (of course)
2) McAfee Colisseum ~ Oakland Athletics
3) AT&T Park ~ San Francisco Giants
4) RFK Stadium ~ Washington Nationals (former location)
5) Tropicana Field ~ Tampa Bay Rays
6) Oriole Park ~ Baltimore Orioles
7) Yankee Stadium ~ New York Yankees
8) Rogers Centre ~ Toronto Blue Jays
9) Olympic Stadium ~ Montreal Expos (now defunct)

Minor League ballparks I've been to:

1) LeLacheur Park ~ Lowell Spinners (Single A affiliate of the Red Sox)
2) Durham Bulls Athletic Park ~ Durham Bulls (Triple A affiliate of the Rays)
3) Five County Stadium ~ Carolina Mudcats (Double A affiliate of the Marlins)
4) PGE Park ~ Portland Beavers (Triple A affiliate of the Padres)

OK...now that I list them out there aren't THAT many. Oh well....

1 comment:

  1. You know me, and Lord knows I'm famous. ;) KIDDING.

    ReplyDelete