Saturday, September 6, 2008

I caved...and my feet thank me

I'd been eyeing Crocs for awhile, but didn't want to get them just to be part of the "in" crowd. I hate to say it, but the thing that held me back from getting them was that I thought they made people's feet look huge. Abnormally huge.

So, when I saw the Mary Jane Crocs, I was elated! They are a much more slender model that don't make one's feel look huge. I originally wanted the lavender (of course, fave color), but decided that a darker color would probably look better on me.

I took the plunge and ordered the Navy Mary Jane Crocs from eBay. They came today. OH-MY-GOD. They are sooooooo comfy. I haven't taken them off since they arrived. If you don't have a pair...get one.



P.S. Class went really well! (Worried for nothing...as usual.)

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get them? I'm thinking of getting a pair to wear with my scrubs. All the nurses wear them nowadays. :) I got your email. I'm going to respond soon-like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crystal: I normally wear an 8, so ordered an 8. At first I thought they were going to be too big, but after wearing them around, they're perfect. So, yes, true to size.

    court: I got them from eBay, as they ended up being cheaper than retail.

    ReplyDelete