I know. You're saying to yourself, "Is this the floor of an ice cream parlor?" NOPE. It was the floor of the master bedroom. YES. Pink and white ceramic tile floor. In the master bedroom. There are no words.
Needless to say, that was the FIRST thing we got rid of. Oh yeah...did I mention that the walls were Pepto-Bismol pink to match? Second thing we did was paint over that. Bleached Denim by Behr is the wall color and the amazing hardwood flooring is Brazilian Cherry solid hardwood from Lumber Liquidators. If you're following along at home and have been since the inception of this blog, you'll notice that I did end up getting the Pottery Barn duvet I wanted. I love it. Now I just need the shams to match! A few other notes: I love the paisley storage bins I got at Kohl's to put in our closet, our bedside lamps from Christmas Tree Shops ($19.99 each), and the switchplates, which I admit, are a tad over the top, but what the heck!
I love it. It looks really good. And the switchplates are NOT over the top, they are perfect. :)
ReplyDelete