Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My new weapon of choice

It was the late 80s and my weapon of choice then was in a large purple can:

The result was this:


(You're impressed, aren't you?)

My hair isn't quite as vertical these days, but I have reallllllly fine hair (hair washers at salons I've gone to in the past have said, "You have hair just like a doll.") Yeah, well, try styling this doll hair, people.

Recently, I've tried a bunch of different hair sprays and they either are too fragrant, come out of the can like a turbo jet, or are gluey. Until now. My new weapon of choice:

 "Spray & Play Big Sexy Hair." It rocks. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell. It doesn't come out like a turbo jet. It only takes a little to make my doll hair stay in place. I'm sold. Only downfall? Price. Let's hope this large can lasts a while.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic. That's the Katie I remember. I remember having "the bangs". Now instead of permed curly hair, I own a hair straightener.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to tell me how you like "Gourmet Rhapsody" by Muriel Barbery. I listened to her book "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" and enjoyed it. The readers were very good.

    ReplyDelete