Friday, December 10, 2010

This & That

Random ramblings --
  • School is OVER for the semester!!! I finished yesterday and I am so relieved. Taking two classes is HARD when working full-time.
  • I'm allowing myself to relax tonight and then tomorrow the cleaning/prep for Christmas MUST start!
  • I've already done a bunch of Christmas shopping -- most of it online.
  • I'm excited to go to my friend Nancy's annual holiday party tomorrow. (And excited to make gingerbread to bring. Yum.)
  • For the first time in about 15 years I'll be with my parents on Christmas. That's all I need for a gift.
  • I have been trying different flavors of Woodchuck Hard Cider and I'm loving the 802 flavor. (John's loving the Raspberry.)
  • I'm also loving a new TV show on the Discovery Channel -- Brew Masters. Why you ask?
    • a) It chronicles Dogfish Head Brewery, located in Milton, DE with its brew pub in neighboring Rehoboth Beach, my new fave place and future retirement spot.
    • b) I went to elementary school with Sam Calagione, the owner of Dogfish Head. And my mom was his teacher.
  • I'm working on a list of things I want to do by the time I turn 40. I better hurry up with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment