Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas gifts

We kept Christmas low-key this year in terms of the gifts that my husband and I gave each other, but I loved everything I got!!!!

From my husband:

Charles Wysocki's Americana calendar. Love love love calendars. Love love love Charles Wysocki art.


Bata Shoe Museum's High Style calendar. Again, love love love calendars. Love love love shoes and the Bata Shoe Museum. Yes, there is a real shoe museum and I've been there. Check it out: http://www.batashoemuseum.ca/


A gift certificate to the Vintage Salon & Day Spa. It's an amazingly relaxing little day spa nearby me. Check it out: http://www.vintagesalonanddayspa.com/


From my stepdaughter:

Bon Jovi's Greatest Hits CD. Yes, I'm reliving the 80's.


From my stepson:

Juno Blu-Ray. I could watch over and over.


I also got much appreciate money from my Mom & Dad, Mother-in-Law, and my Aunt.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment