Monday, June 6, 2011

The Height of Canine Cuisine

My little doodlebugger Max turned 10 on June 3rd. (Isn't he cute?)


When we took him to Puppy Kindergarten back in the day, they gave out a recipe for Salmon Brownies. Yes, you heard that correctly -- Salmon Brownies. I made them shortly thereafter and he LOVED them.

So, it's become somewhat of a tradition that I make them for him on his birthday. (Yes, he's a spoiled puppy and yes, I'm totally one of "those" dog parents.)

In case you feel so inclined to treat your dog to a delicacy AND at the same time stink your house up, here's the recipe. Sorry for the crappy scan. (Click on to make larger and actually be able to read.)


Tip: Use a larger pan and spread them out fairly thin -- they freeze much better.

Bark appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment