Here they are (in no particular order):
- marital-bless: I found this blog via the Decorating & Renovating (D&R) board on the Nest. Leah (owner of marital-bless) was a regular poster on that board and shared her blog address. Recently she's been writing about living by the financial principles of Dave Ramsay. I'm envious of that; not sure I'd have the willpower to go without in a lot of situations.
- Leslie G: The Diary of a Half Black Woman: Similar to the previous one, I also found this via the D&R board. Leslie is a great DIY'er. I love the posts where she sees something in a Pottery Barn catalog she'd love for her son's room, but decides to take on the project of making it herself. The best part? Her projects look just as good as those in PB (if not better!) Mine would end up looking like a preschooler made them.
- La Buena Vida {The Good Life}: Another find from the D&R board. Meredith is a great photographer! She share photos that she takes for clients and those she takes of her own family, including her adorable daughter Lizzy. I remember being blown away by the beauty of Lizzy's nursery (seen here). Meredith also has many BQOTD (Big Questions of the Day), which have made me think about issues that I might not normally consider.
- Musings of a Farmer's Wife: Yes, another blog I found my way to via D&R. (I swear I'm not a D&R stalker!) Kacie lives in the South and has two children under two. Phew, I'm tired just typing that. As the name of the blog says, Kacie is married to a farmer, meaning that she does a lot herself -- which I really admire (and am not sure I could do myself!)
- Steece's Pieces: Prayed for One, Blessed with Four!: I found this blog from a link on Kacie's blog above. It had a "cool" name, so I thought I'd check it out. Wow. Just wow. Suzanne and her husband have QUADRUPLETS! This single post in which Suzanne describes finding out she's having quads is HILARIOUS!!! Suz balances 4 almost 4 year olds, works, and is part of a strong network of moms of multiples. She's my hero! (P.S. The potty training posts are pretty funny, too. Funny when I'm not the one trying to potty train four kids at once!)
- going w e s t: leaving massachusetts. going to california. be wary of that greyhound: I found this one via Twitter. When I joined Twitter, I searched for greyhound and found Lima Bean the Greyhound's Twitter account. (My parents have two, soon to be three, greyhounds and I think they're the most beautiful majestic dogs.) Lima's hilarious. On the right side of the blog, check out the posts under "boston to san francisco road trip." Seeing Lima Bean in bed in various motels is pretty darn funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment