I just happened to flip by the SOAP Network one night and saw that "Days of Our Lives" was on. Recognizing some of the same old characters, I decided to watch. The character of Austin came into the episode and I thought to myself, "Self -- That's guy from "Will & Grace." Wow-- his career's really gone down the tubes." I couldn't help thinking that he'd gone from hit sitcom to the last of the dying soap operas. So, I Googled Austin Days of Our Lives. Um, what? It's NOT Eric McCormack from "Will & Grace?" No, apparently it's Patrick Muldoon, his doppelganger.
Muldoon is bottom right:
The next pair may not be considered "legit" doppelgangers. Again, flipping through the channels when home sick one day and come across the TV show, "The Talk." (Rip off of "The View.") The hosts come in and I think, "Hmmm...Dr. Saroyan from "Bones" is hosting this show, too? Wow, she's busy." Except, that wasn't Dr. Saroyan. Aisha Taylor is one of the hosts of "The Talk" and Tamara Taylor is on "Bones." Yes, they have the same last name and yes, come to find out they're sisters. You learn something new every day.
What doppelgangers get you?
No comments:
Post a Comment