Here they are:
They look normal (if they're your style).
They feel normal.
They're not.
If you've ever purchased anything at Marshalls' or TJ Maxx, you know that more than likely you're getting last year's style, overstock, or something slightly irregular.
These take "slightly" irregular to a new level.
One day I happened to be sitting outside at work, talking on my cellphone, and I took my shoe off and looked at the inside of the strap.
First misfit shoe clue: last I checked, "storm cloud" is not spelled "stormchloud."
OK...so these were at Marshalls' because of the typo, non-compound word. That's pretty much inline with the stuff you find there.
Well, I just happen to take off the other shoe.
Um, wait a minute.
I wear a size 8 shoe. These shoes fit fine...not too big, not too small.
One shoe is labeled as a size 8 and the other?
8 1/2
I immediately put them back to back and they're exactly.the.same.size.
I hit a double whammy!
Now, if only this was like the baseball cards that had misprints that were worth millions.
Not so much.
I just have a pair of weird shoes.
Cute toes ;)
ReplyDeleteYou could win a gold medal in attention to detail, btw!