Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's Sunday Night ALREADY?

Weekends go by much too fast.

Period.

To try to keep my mind off the fact that it's back to work tomorrow, I'll ramble, I mean write a blog post.

1.  We had Chili Corn Chip Pie for dinner tonight. A sure sign that Fall is on the way!

2. Another sign that Fall is on the way? Football. Ugh. Enough said.

3. On the other hand, only 16 more days until the Boston Bruins' first game!!!!

4. And to round out the sports talk, the Red Sox are going down in flames. I've said it a bunch of times already, but I'm jumping on the Orioles bandwagon.

5. To go with our Chili Corn Chip Pie tonight, I made Spicy Cilantro Slaw. It's from Cooking Light and was intended as a topper for the Jerk-Rubbed Catfish in the recipe, but we had as a side dish. Pretty good!

6. I'm actually making a craft project. Yes, that's correct. I don't want to reveal any details yet (in case it comes out like crap), but it's a Fall decor craft that I really liked. We shall see.

FYI: This blog post was just interrupted by four rousing games of UNO with G. And we're back....

7. Yesterday, John, G. & I went to our great-niece Sienna's first birthday party. She's so cute! Here are a few pics.


Here's the birthday girl with her Auntie Kristen:




Singing Happy Birthday!




Dora cupcake!!!




Daddy!!!




Her "brother" Nemo:



8. I'm having a mint Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich right now and it's pretty good.

9. Four more days and John and I will have been married for nine years!

10. As much as I've tried to avoid it by writing this blog post, the work week will be upon us shortly. I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment