Wednesday, July 24, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things - July 2013 Installment

Can I start this post off by saying that I constantly think it's August?

Wrote an email today at work and asked someone to have something done by 8/26. Oops...sorry...I meant 7/26, which is actually tomorrow, so due to my time/space error, you can have a few extra days.

I don't know why I think it's August. Nothing special is happening in August, although there are a LOT of friend/family birthdays in August -- it's the most written on month of my calendar.

I digress!

Here are a few of my latest fave things:

Essie Angora Cardi nail polish:




Cliffs by White Mountain Carnation sandals from Famous Footwear:




Kate Spade Verandah Stevie bag (retired so I lust after on eBay):





Brigham's Outta the Park Coffee ice cream:




Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus Cooler:




Cocoppa iPhone app for wallpaper (thanks to Holly or Michelle for turning me on to this -- can't remember which one!):




No comments:

Post a Comment