(public domain image)
OK...not THAT saddle. (The horseback riding fad is over.)
I'm referring to the Weight Watchers saddle! After six months or so of not tracking, today is Day 1...of the rest of my Weight Watchers life!
It's amazing how great I already feel. I use food to soothe stress and there's been a lot of that lately, but I started hating how I felt after I ate a steak and cheese sub. It was soooo good...and then a half hour later, I hate the way my office smelled and the way I felt (like I'd just bathed in grease.)
Last night I decided that today was the day. Tracking would start again. No excuses.
Here was today's breakfast:
Breakfast has always been REALLY tough for me. Historically, I just haven't eaten it. I'm never usually hungry when I wake up. The one thing Weight Watchers has done is force me to jump start my metabolism by eating breakfast.
Lunch was a sandwich and dinner was a half size Baja salad from Wendy's.
It's 8PM and I still have 3 points to "spend!"
In addition...
It's a good day because a jewelry box that I've been looking for is available on eBay and I'll order it right after I finish writing this.
It's a good day because John, Grace, and I went to the track tonight and we walked and jogged in the beautiful evening.
It's a good day because I can watch Mad Men On Demand while I write this.
It's a good day because I get to start Mary Kay Andrews' new book tonight.
I can only hope tomorrow is just as good.
Good Luck!
ReplyDelete