Monday, January 25, 2016

Four Facts



Four names that people call me other than my real name:
  1. Katie (You thought that was my real name, didn't you?!?!)
  2. Kate
  3. Katydid
  4. Kater
Four jobs I've had:
  1. Church rectory receptionist
  2. Cashier (of the year!)
  3. Dorm front desk attendant
  4. Loss prevention associate (I chased people who wrote bad checks!)
Four movies I've watched more than once:
  1. Moonrise Kingdom
  2. Legally Blonde
  3. Sweet Home Alabama
  4. Miracle
Four things in my work bag:
  1. Laptop charger
  2. Laptop
  3. Notebook
  4. Planner
Four books I'd recommend:
  1. any book by Marian Keyes
  2. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
  3. Cocktail Hour Under the Tree of Forgetfulness by Alexandra Fuller
  4. Mouse-Proof Kitchen by Saira Shah
Four places I've lived:
  1. Greenfield, MA
  2. Northampton, MA
  3. Cambridge, MA
  4. Arlington, MA
Four places I've visited:
  1. Montreal
  2. Aruba
  3. Lake Tahoe
  4. Grand Cayman
Four places/things on my bucket list:
  1. Visit Europe
  2. People watch on Rodeo Drive
  3. Parasailing
  4. Go to a Stanley Cup game (that the Bruins are in)
Four places I'd rather be right now:
  1. Aruba
  2. Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
  3. Aruba
  4. Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Four things I won't eat:
  1. BEEF STEW!!!!!
  2. Avocado
  3. Coconut
  4. Lamb
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Lobster
  2. Mac & cheese
  3. My Mom's American Chop Suey
  4. Pad Thai
Four TV shows I watch:
  1. The Middle (blog post to come!)
  2. Downton Abbey
  3. Blue Bloods
  4. New Hampshire Chronicle
Four things I'm looking forward to in 2016:
  1. Trip to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
  2. Being healthy & happy
  3. Reading new books
  4. Learning new things at work

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try parasailing and just discovered The Middle and think it's so funny. I love beef stew and avocado, though. Fun list!

    ReplyDelete