Saturday, April 16, 2016

What I'm Loving Lately: April 2016

Here are a handful of things that I've recently discovered that I'm loving!

1. Up & Up Hand Soap: Lemongrass + Basil



I'm super sensitive to fragrance, so I usually just buy unscented hand soap. I happened to see this one, took a quick smell in the store, and bought it. It has a really nice light fresh smell. It's very springy.


2. Skinnygirl Mints: Pomegranate Matcha Green Tea




I love pomegranate and I love green tea. Put them together in a mint? Awesome! (And sugar free, on top of it.)






I'm a huge fan of berry flavored iced tea. However, I generally don't drink it, because it's not caffeine free. (Caffeine wreaks havoc with my sleep!) I love this half and half...it really gives a flavor of a berry iced tea.


4. Nabisco Lemon Oreos


With Girl Scout cookie season recently ending, I was lamenting the fact that I didn't get any Lemonades, which are hands down my favorites (I even like them better than Thin Mints!) I happened to see these Oreos in the cookie aisle and tried them on a whim. OH.MY.GAWD. They taste exactly like Lemonades (and they're cheaper!)


5. BUZZR




As I believe I've stated before, I grew up on game shows and LOVE them! The Game Show Network has been around for a while, but it's a total sham. They mostly air new game shows (ones they've created). BUZZR, however, show the creme de la creme, i.e., Super Password, Sale of the Century, Family Feud (Richard Dawson). It's like reliving my childhood all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment