February 2nd:
My birthday celebration! We went to CR's The Restaurant in Hampton, NH (one our faves!)
And for dessert, we had homemade doughnuts with dipping sauce. Yum!
February 4th:
That time my alma mater got a police escort to the Beanpot (and then won it all!)
February 8th:
Let's just say I had NOT had a good day...
February 9th:
Then there was that time when the flu ran rampant through the Sullivan household. (This stuff is liquid gold.)
February 12th:
I've used Clinique products for close to 30 years (eek!), but just started using this in February. I love it. A little goes a long way and it leaves my face feeling super clean.
February 16th:
Drinks I want to try from Boozy Blender book:
February 23rd:
My first ever pecan pie!
February 25th:
Sitting in a common area at work & playing with the panoramic view.
February 26th:
Even though your co-workers might drive you nuts, thank your lucky stars you're not dealing with this...












No comments:
Post a Comment