- I am two days away from my 39th birthday. My LAST birthday in the 30's. Ugh. However, I will be posting my "40 Before 41" list, which I'm eager to get started on!
- If it snows anymore here, I'll need to snoeshow to work.
- Started my class last week and I'm liking it and my professor. I have to design a database and I've chose to design one to organize data from John's songbooks.
- I had a very nice pre-birthday celebration tonight with John & my stepdaughter, G. They made me pork chops with cream of mushroom soup gravy, rice, and applesauce. My favorite childhood meal. G. also gave me a beautiful card and a "K" charm and a pink "K."
- I've decided that if it's humor you're looking for in fiction, then British authors are the way to go. They're just funnier. Period.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment