Saturday, February 12, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Here are some of my most favorite "new" things/things I've recently discovered:

My new sneakers to help me accomplish one of my "40 Before 41" goals -- Couck to 5K program. They're super comfy and I can't wait until this snow clears up and I can get out there and start running!




I've always been a big yogurt fan and when I heard about the Greek yogurt fad, I resisted. I figured I didn't need fancy yogurt, just your everyday Stonyfield. Then I broke down. I got Chobani Greek Yogurt and I LOVED it!!!!! It's so much more filling than regular yogurt.  These are my two fave flaves:






Over the past year, I've become a huge fan of the TV show, "Criminal Minds." Over the past month, I've discovered "NCIS." LOVE IT!!!! Love Abby and McGee. They're hilarious. A recent episode guest starred Bob Newhart -- a TV icon. That gained the show even more points in my eyes!





Another item on my "40 Before 41" list is to try five new restaurants. Well, for my birthday, John and I tried Agave Mexican Bistro in Newburyport, MA. I'd heard great things about it and we both love Mexican food, so I was eager to give it a shot. I had my hair cut right before we went and my hairdresser gave me some great tips. She recommended the Red Cactus Margarita. Awesome! It's a raspberry-flavored margarita on the rocks. Mucho yummy. She also recommended sitting on the third floor. While that didn't end up happening, it's a good tip for next time. I had a pulled chicken burrito and John had carne asada tacos with sangria. If you're in the neighborhood, try it -- four stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment