Topics to blog about:
- The "## Before 42" list. Since I've completed the "40 Before 41" list, it's time to move onwards and upwards! I will keep the things I didn't actually get to do from the" 40 Before 41" list (with perhaps a few minor adjustments) and add a few new things to take me out of my comfort zone and challenge me. I'm thinking up some good ones!
- What's on my nightstand? I've seen some people blog about "what's in my fridge" but if I did that, I'd probably lose the few readers that I DO have. I have lots of stuff on my nightstand that I can talk about (and all I have to do is Swiffer dust before taking the photo vs. putting on my HazMat suit to clean out my fridge. OK -- it's not THAT bad.)
- The next installment in the "50 States? 50 Blogs!" thing I've got going on. Delaware is up next and I've already got the blog picked out, so that one should pretty much write itself.
- March is Frozen Food Month! (I only know that because I saw it when I was cutting coupons today.) I'll take you through a tour of my fave frozen foods...and there are lots. In case you don't know me all that well, I subsisted pretty much completely on frozen foods before I met John. (Thank GOD he likes to cook.)
- My journey back to Weight Watchers & running. I've been a slacker for the last few months, but things are starting to take shape again. Makes me feel good!
Before I sign off from this brief post, I must leave you with an even BIGGER teaser than the ones above!
Stay tuned because something BIG is coming to Stumbled onto the Blogwagon this month! (Even if you don't feel lucky, stay tuned.)

Sounds like you have a plan on how to jump back on the Blogwagon :) Super excited about the BIG thing that happening!
ReplyDelete