January 2nd: Pulling into the driveway after work & seeing the Christmas tree lit. Peaceful & serene!
January 6th: I am in Florida visiting my parents & trying to do a selfie with one of the greyhounds. (Admittedly I can't tell if this is Jules or Zapper!)
January 7th: Visiting Melba (Moore) & Buck (Rogers in the 21st Century.) This is Buck's belly!
Hi Buck!
Hi Melba!
January 10th: Still in Florida. Going through "old" stuff.
I mean whatever. I don't think I was a difficult child...
January 19th: I got this gorgeous Vera Bradley pocketbook for Christmas. I love the maroon!
January 20th: I'm married to the Abominable Snowman.
January 25th: I think I have a bone spur. I'm not a podiatrist, but I play one on my blog.
January 26th: I discovered The Avengers on some weird on-demand channel. I can't even find it now...












No comments:
Post a Comment