Sunday, July 13, 2008

Magazine Recommendation



When John and I bought our house, I started looking for magazines that would give me decorating ideas, renovation suggestions, etc... Every magazine I looked at was either not my decorating style, for rich people, or just full of ads.

John loves watching the This Old House TV show, so when I saw the magazine, I thought I'd give it a shot. I LOVE it!! It has practical suggestions (for example, in the latest issue, there were 10 practical uses for car wax, one of which is to put it on a mirror and it will prevent it from fogging up in the bathroom!) The decorating styles are similar to my tastes and the DIY projects seem easy.

I was getting ready to return the latest issue to the library and it fell open to the gardening/landscape article. (Which I've been skipping in each issue.) I just happened to recognize some plants that are in my yard that I couldn't identify! So, instead of returning it, I kept it for a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment