Friday, August 22, 2008

I didn't prepare a speech, so I'll just have to speak from the heart...

Courtenay (a/k/a Cooking with Court: http://www.cookfoodwithcourt.blogspot.com/) has presented my little ole' blog with an award! I haven't been at it for very long, so this comes as a complete surprise. Here's the hardware:



And now I will share the wealth. Here are the blogs that I will bestow this award on:

1. http://emoflamingo.blogspot.com/: Emoflamingo. I love reading Amanda's blog and seeing her cutie son Cameron. (She's also a whiz at photoshopping and doing cool stuff with photos.)

2. http://cld0528.blogspot.com/: My Ramblings. Crystal's one talented lady. She makes a mean towel cake!

Congrats to all the winners! Now here's what you do:

1. Post the award logo on your page.
2. Link back to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate seven other blogs, and add links to their blogs.
4. Make sure your nominees know they’ve won!

No comments:

Post a Comment