Today is National Chocolate Cupcake Day. No, really -- it is. If you don't believe me, believe ABC. Any article that starts with, "It’s National Chocolate Cupcake Day. What are you doing to celebrate?," is worth reading in my book! Here's another corroborating article from the Examiner. Another article worth reading, as it tells the reader to, "Get your cupcake on!"
So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and find some chocolate cupcake recipes and bake it up! Sink your teeth into this holiday!
You might be tempted to stop at the cupcakes, but WAIT...there's more! Not ONLY is it National Chocolate Cupcake Day, but it's the birthday of three female TV icons.
Happy 73rd Birthday to Maryann from Gilligan's Island! I'm guessing Dawn Wells doesn't look quite like this anymore.. (although, I'm sure she's still a lovely woman.)
Next up...It's the BIG 6-0 for Mindy McConnell! (Really? That was her last name? I guess I wasn't on a "need-to-know" basis for that piece of info.) Thanks to Wikipedia, I also just found out that Pam Dawber's married to Mark Harmon, who's stars on "NCIS," which I'm watching right now. Coincidence? I think not.
And last, but certainly not least....Joanie Cunningham is 51! It's too bad Erin Moran couldn't stay forever young as Joanie. The whole "Joanie Loves Chachi" thing was a disaster, not to mention going on "Celebrity Fit Club." ::cringe::
Just a guess, but I'm thinking you may not have NEEDED to know any of this!




No comments:
Post a Comment