Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's the WEEKEND! & November Photo-A-Day Challenge Days 2-3

It's the WEEKEND!

Oh wait, did I already say that? I'm going to say it again.

It's the WEEKEND!

Phew. After a tough week, I'm going to enjoy every single minute of this weekend.

Started it off with a quick drink with friends last night and then had a nice dinner with John (with a lovely Appletini.) Watched some "Big Love" (Yes, it's been over for a while, yes, I'm only on Season 4). Slept in this morning and am now leisurely blogging. Ahhhh.

Now onto business.

November Photo-a-Day Challenge

November 2: colour (or color as us non-Brits say)




This photo doesn't quite capture the brilliance of these colors, but I love them. This is from the area rug that I have in my office at work. It's a bright spot in my day and catches people's eye as they walk by. It's amazing what a little color can do.

November 3: breakfast




I love these. Love love love them. (Is that a ringing endorsement or what?) They're great if  you need a quick pick-me-up snack or an easy breakfast. Chocolate for breakfast? I'm in!

No comments:

Post a Comment