Saturday, November 10, 2012

November Photo-a-Day Challenge Catch Up

I'm a smidge behind, so here we go.

November 4: television



A Sunday in the Fall. What did you expect?

November 5: 5 o'clock



I was actually in my boss' s office at 5PM, but I WISH I'd been home drinking this! I made up for it later.

November 6: a favorite thing




Yup. That's right. I'm 40 years old and I have a Strawberry Shortcake fleece blanket. I've had it for a few years and it's my favorite blanket to nestle under when it's cold outside. So there.


November 7: reflection




Sick and no makeup. I also look like the neighbor on "Home Improvement," Wilson.


November 8: something you do everyday




I contribute to the hole in the ozone layer. Still. I realize that this isn't the 80's, but I have thin hair. I NEED hairspray.

November 9: small




A marble.

No comments:

Post a Comment