I'm starting to think that I'll have to carry some of these over to my "45 Before 46" list!!
1.
5.
6.
7.
8. Have one room in our basement finished. We have moved things from the basement to the attic (while sorting out at the same time.) We've gotten some recommendations for electricians. We're moving...s..l..o..w..l..y (still...)
9.
10.
11. Buy a houseplant and nurture it so that it will live for at least one month. (I’m setting my sights low.) Newest plan -- I ordered "Houseplants for Dummies" from eBay. Once I have that in my hot little hands, I'll take the plunge.
13. Have a gathering of friends at our house. Um, no. This summer. I promise.
14.
15. Go on a vacation with my mom. We've got it narrowed down to Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA. Hopefully when I visit her in February, we can get some more details hammered out.
16. Play tennis with my husband at least twice. I asked...he didn't take me up. This summer.
17. Go parasailing. Hopefully this fall (yes, which will be after I turn 41) in Aruba.
18.
19. Go through the plastic tubs of photos from my grandparents’ house and scan the ones I want to have copies of. Sort of did this when my Granddad passed away, but didn't do a thorough job.
20. Create a photo wall of family pics in the front entryway. I'm still collecting ideas for this on Pinterest.
21. Take a cooking class. Still checking community colleges and adult ed.
22. Finish an entire game of Monopoly. Should've done it over Christmas when my stepson was here.
24. Go to a Bon Jovi concert. This WILL happen (if Bon Jovi cooperates with me.) He's coming to a casino in Connecticut, but I waited to late to figure out tickets.
25. Follow through with my cleaning schedule for an entire month. Cleaning is the bane of my existence. I'm *really* going to try to follow through for at least a week.
26.
27. Exercise enough so that I do not have to take pills for high cholesterol anymore. Had it checked last month. It was up a tad, but Dr. agreed to re-check in three months and if it's down or steady I can reduce my meds!!!
28. Go to a professional development event, i.e., ALA. Hmmm...Seattle or Anaheim? Probably not. However, in 2016, ALA will be back in Boston.
29.
30. Try downhill skiing. Still thinking about it.
31. Go out for tapas. Still need to find a local Tapas restaurant.
32. Put money into savings each month. Working on.
33. Get the entire “Bones” series from Netflix and watch them all! Have watched the first two episodes of Season 1. Just not feeling it...
34. Join a book club. Help me out peeps! Anyone know of one near me???
35. Do SOMETHING with my wedding dress. Help me out again peeps! Anyone know of a talented seamstress near me??? I have an idea in mind.
36. Revisit crocheting. This might change to knitting. I've had an offer to teach me!
37.
38. Try yoga. We have a yoga class at work that I'm still eyeing.
39.
40. A wild card item—my choice. Still mulling over.

Great list! Congrats on all you have achieved. 50 books--wow :)
ReplyDelete