Thursday, January 1, 2015

This Is How Busy I've Been




(Note: It's typically against my better judgment to share a photo of my toes with the world, but in this case, I'm making an exception.)

I got a pedicure with my Mom in Florida while visiting them in November.

As most women know, pedicures do last a good long while.

At some point in late December, I decided that the pedicure had seen better days and started to take the polish off.

"Started to" being the key phrase here.

I got distracted -- something happened -- the phone rang, someone texted me, or someone needed me for something.

So, yeah, I'm walking around with these toes.

John said to me last night (having just noticed), "You're not going to bed like that, are you?" He's a funny man.

New Year's Resolution: Remove polish from toes on right foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment