Friday, June 6, 2008

Tag: You're It

Court has tagged me, so...

Here Are the Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you've accepted the challenge and refer to your post.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I had been dating my husband for just over a year. I was in three weddings that year (always a bridesmaid, never a bride...) Geez...my memory stinks...I can't remember much else.

2. Five items on your to-do list today: Get party decorations for my stepson's high school graduation party, spiff up the new hardwood flooring, get a good night's sleep, cheer for the Sox, and try not to barf from eating Mickey D's.

3. Snacks I enjoy? I've been eating a lot of fruit lately. I LOVE pineapple. I'm also overly fond of Newman's Own Ginger O's.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Send my granddad to the Cayman Islands to live out his years. Get my parents a second house wherever they wanted (and maybe even a third close to me.) Pay off our debt. Pay for my stepson's college. Buy a convertible. Buy a house on the beach. Hire a housekeeper.

5. Places I would live: Aruba, any coastal small city.

No comments:

Post a Comment