Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Business Items

  1. Tag- You're It. I've started tagging all of my posts (working through hundreds is time consuming!). You can see the results in the word cloud/"Labels" section to the right. I think it's a problem that "Miscellaneous" is the largest word. I might need to break that down.
  2. Man down. John hurt his knee, so I'm on my own with the Couch-to-5K. He went to the doctor's today and luckily it's nothing major, but running will just exacerbate it. So, after much deliberation and four days off, I'm back at it. I've decided to re-run week 2 (which I did tonight and will do Friday or Saturday), but that's OK -- gives me time to ease back in.
  3. Hoppy Belated Easter. We hosted Easter and had 13 peeps (hehe) total. Great surprise visit from our niece R. from Georgia. Photos forthcoming.
  4. Flop Sox. 1-5. The Red Sox are starting the season in craptastic fashion. Bobby Valentine's a loose cannon. BRING BACK TITO!
  5. Spring cleaning false start. I was on a roll there with the spring cleaning and then....the shredder broke down. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment