Tuesday, March 27, 2012

BQOTD: Last Thing

"Borrowed" from La Buena Vida.

1. What was the last thing you ate?
2. What was the last book you read?
3. What was the last movie you saw?
4. What was the last thing that made you smile?
5. What was the last thing you pinned on Pinterest?


1. Cadbury Mini Eggs (yes, plural, but I'll never tell how many.) They're my weakness around Easter time.

2. As you can see to the right, I'm currently reading Cat's Claw by Susan Wittig Albert. (I'm also skimming through Houseplants for Dummies, trying best to prepare myself for the life of a plant owner.) Next up is Jane Green's new book, Another Piece of My Heart.

3. Yikes. Hmmm.... Last movie I saw at the movie theater was "The Descendants." (Don't why it took me a while to remember that one.) I really want to see "The Artist."

4. My wonderful husband's sense of humor. :)

5. Frankie Pickle's READ poster from the American Library Association:


I LOVE it! "It's like playing video games without the thumb cramps."


No comments:

Post a Comment