Yes, I've filled out a bracket. You say, "But wait...it's too late...the tournament has already begun."
Not so, my friends.
I've filled out a bracket for the Frozen Four. Yes, we're continuing the college hockey theme!
I'm not actually joining a pool -- just filled it out for funsies. I'm kind of bummed, as University of Alabama-Huntsville wasn't selected for the tournament.
Um, wait one minute. Did you just say that University of Alabama-Huntsville has a HOCKEY team? Yes, that's right folks. A locale where the average temperature is 71 degrees. That's just not right. Unfortunately, there are no anomalies in this year's tournament (unless you count Ferris Bueller's State University.)
Anywho, as much as I'm kind of a BC-hater, I've got them winning it all. Give credit where credit is due, as they say.
In case you're the least bit interested, you can do your own Frozen Four bracket here.

No comments:
Post a Comment