Friday, March 23, 2012

Fine Arts Friday

John and I took the day off today.

Beautiful weather to be in Boston.

Library passes to the Museum of Fine Arts.

A little culture and a little peace and relaxation in the city.




Musical glasses, anyone?



Call me crazy, but I wouldn't want to be playing this instrument with that freaky looking thing staring at me.



Who knew that Mary Todd Lincoln and I had so much in common??? "An avid shopper..." (Let's just hope the part about having to sell her possessions doesn't happen to me!)



For my Mom & Dad -- Arno, the greyhound!



Lunch break in the courtyard. Sun, beautiful architecture, flowering trees... Hard to believe we're in the city!



Paper Campbell's soup dress? Ah, yes...we're in the contemporary art section now...



OK...got out of that section pretty fast....

Back to classics.



And to end the visit? Heart-backed chairs. Awww....how sweet.


Glad I got to spend the day with my wonderful husband in Boston at the MFA!

1 comment: