Tuesday, June 12, 2012

4.6 On the [Richter] Scale




Events with magnitudes greater than about 4.6 are strong enough to be recorded by a seismograph anywhere in the world, so long as its sensors are not located in the earthquake's shadow. (Wikipedia)

A generic bathroom scale was used instead of a seismograph and no sensors were in my shadow.

First week on Weight Watchers -- I lost 4.6lbs.

I am beyond happy with this.

I have no expectations that will I will lose this much/more/less over the next week or beyond.

I am living in the moment and allowing myself to be proud of my accomplishment, while trying not to let this small victory adjust my determined mindset.

OK...that was all a little hokey. Carry on -- just wanted to share my success.



5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! You're off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!! Congrats KT, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Katie!! i guess i had better go back on wt. watchers!! i'm firming up big time with pilates but my wt. stays the same??? keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete