Wow.
They're such a part of my being that I hardly even notice them anymore. When I look in the mirror, they're just part of my face...they blend in.
They blend in...until you get new frames...especially if you haven't had new ones in six or so years.
The photo doesn't really do them justice...they're "purple/aubergine"...of course. I like them...they're very light. I just have to get used to the semi-rimless.
For the first time in the 18 years that I've worn glasses, I finally splurged and got a pair of Rx sunglasses. I wore them today and can already tell that they're well worth it. I've never been a fan of sunglasses, but I'm guessing that's because I wore cheapy ones that were not Rx.
It's kind of a problem when you can't see out of sunglasses. (I tried wearing my contacts under them, but I found that I felt dizzy. Weird.)
Here they are!
Oh, and one last thing? Glasses are NOT cheap. Those of you who wear glasses know what I mean. Let's hope these last me a while!!!


Very nice - how about a photo of you wearing them? Love to see!
ReplyDeleteI can't live without sunglasses, for me having RX sunglasses is a huge plus. The only thing I noticed that was hard, but got used to. Is when you get to a store, you walk in and take the sunglasses off and now you don't have RX. My RX is really not much so I can go w/o glasses. But that adjustment of RX back to regular is weird.
ReplyDelete